Tracking website leads with lead management software is absolutely essential for any business owner nowadays. Most of our website development clients only use a contact form on their website to generate leads via email and that’s it. There is no tracking involved to determine the initial source let alone tracking the status of the leads using a lead management system. And since these leads only get sent in email, there is no way to keep track of who has followed up with the prospect, if they ever did at all.
More savvy small business owners will keep track of their leads in an Excel spreadsheet and share it with coworkers to update. Google Docs Spreadsheets are probably better for group collaboration, but it’s still an outdated method.
And of course there are those advanced business owners who already are using a CRM like SalesForce to manage all of their potential prospects. The problem is that CRMs tend to be overly complicated and most importantly, way too expensive for the local mom & pop shop to afford. CRMs certainly have their place in the world and will continue to thrive as the online marketplace continues to expand, but for 90% of the small business clients I work with, they do no require and/or understand all of the features these advanced CRM systems contain.
Which is why we have developed the simplest and easiest-to-use lead management system available ever. Using our system, you will be able to
- Instantly create a website contact form requiring no HTML knowledge whatsoever.
- Receive email notifications once a lead is submitted, with all of the contact information PLUS analytics data so you will know instantly how that lead was generated.
- The email notifications also include a link to view even more details about this particular lead in our lead management database where you can see information such as full analytics including geo-location as well as the ability to assign leads to a particular department and update the status of the leads.
- The lead management system dashboard also provides complete sorting features and graphical snapshots so you can instantly know which advertising campaigns are producing the best ROI.
- And many more simple yet essential features.
For more information about our new lead tracking and management software platform, please sign up for a Beta account at Convertable.com.